We are thrilled to share that the three-day symposium agenda is now available! Check it out on the Symposium page.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Intelligent presentations about the science, practice, and complexity involved in leading creative teams. If you’re looking for the same old “Top 10 Tricks” you’ve seen in the media, you’re in the wrong place. These presenters are going deep and getting real.
- Opportunities to participate. Every session involves live participation via chat and Q&A. Most presenters will invite you to join them on camera, share your thoughts, and work in small groups as we learn together.
- A focus on meaningful fun. Let’s face it – unleashing team creativity can be difficult. The global challenges we face are frightening. But when we wrap ourselves in fear and frustration, everything gets harder. In this symposium, we’ll play. We’ll have fun, and as we do so, we’ll see how everything gets easier when we’re having a good time.
We have a few more sessions to announce. Check back for updates.
In addition to the scheduled sessions, symposium participants will be able to:
- Network! Exchange virtual business cards and hold private meetings with other participants
- Run your own session! Propose a session in the no-host presentation space, open at several times throughout each day.
- Mingle: move your digital video avatar across the landscape and have a conversation with others you “bump” into
- Connect with Partners: meet our partners and learn about how they help unleash team creativity
Get your tickets now. Early bird prices end January 1.