Acceptable Use Policy
Our goal is to discover the best ways to unleash team creativity in pursuit of a better future. To do this, we need to keep our services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we must protect our services from misuse or abuse and require you to do the same.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify when this happens and react accordingly – we’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not expressly forbidden below. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here explicitly, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it.
This policy governs all the websites owned or operated by the New Rules for Work program (such as newrulesforwork.com and any related websites, sub-domains, and pages) as well as any hosted services operated by the program (“Services”).
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data.
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services .
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation.
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed.
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Second Rise, LLC or any third party).
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws) .
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”).
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including New Rules for Work’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks.
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted and invited to do so.
- Disparaging The New Rules for Work or our partners, vendors, or affiliates.
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right.
- You don’t have the right to submit.
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful.
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials Is intended to be inflammatory.
- Could otherwise cause damage to the program or any third party
In this policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to or use with the Services.
Cooperation with Investigations
Our policy is that we will not disclose your data to any third party without your express written consent unless we are required to do so under applicable laws. Nevertheless, we will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement and other governmental agencies and other parties involved in investigating claims of illegal or inappropriate activity, and shall have no liability to you or any third party for any actions taken in connection with such cooperation. You must assist us in these matters when requested.
If you become aware of any violation of this policy by any person, including end-users or third parties, please immediately notify us by email at email@example.com.
CONTACT USNew Rules for Work
c/o Second Rise, LLC
7805 Sw 40th Ave #80037
Portland, OR, 97280
phone: +1 (877) 291-2384
The New Rules for Work is a service hosted and organized by Second Rise, LLC dba Lucid Meetings and the Gamestorming Group.